1.13.2010

Pikes Peak

This was on the way to the top of Pikes Peak in ,Colorado Springs, while riding in the cog railway. Tristan and I went there for our honeymoon and it was one of many places that we visited while we was there. We both fell is LOVE with Colorado and would love to visit again!
This is at the top of Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs. It was taken at the end of June while I was on my honeymoon. It took me awhile to go through the pics that I had taken, I seen this picture and thought it would be pretty in black and white. Hope you like!

3 comments:

  1. Deidre! I really like this one! It looks very small and very expansive at the same time. Did you use a tilt shift lens?
    No matter, I like it. You're a great photographer!
    -Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Travis! Nope I didn't use a tilt shift lens, just my 24-70. We really miss you, it's not the same without you, Mia and Daniel. You need to come visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will come visit soon!
    LOVE your vintage Hollywood shots!
    -Travis

    ReplyDelete