2.24.2010

Classic Hollywood

 
 
I had the chance to do whatever project that I wanted to do for my visual validation class, so I decided to do a twist on portraits. I was watching TV one night and kept seeing pictures from the 40's and 50's and thought they were so pretty. So I started doing research on how I could recreate the look. I used hot lights on every picture, which I loved! I had a hair stylist come down to Okmulgee to do hair and makeup, I went to thrift stores to find vintage clothes and even had my Mom make a dress for me. I really loved the way the pictures turned out!

2 comments:

  1. I think your idea was great. I just think it would have been better if you had two or three more shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so amazing! You're really talented!

    ReplyDelete