4.13.2010

Me and the Hubs

The first pic was taken in my front yard and the second one was at Atoka lake with the help from our good friends Jamison and Jared. I wanted something that I could hang up on our wall because we didn't have anything like this from our wedding, the day was to crazy to take time out and pose to much! I'm super excited about the first one the second one was the whole reason for getting dressed up but while we was waiting for the sun to go down I decided to do a quick pic in the yard! So happy I did!!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo Beautiful, You are sooo good. I am so proud of you.. You have such a great talent and great eye. Keep up your Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You have a wonderful eye and your ideas are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I really with i had some pictures of our wedding! I love both of these!

    ReplyDelete